2016-01-13

Time Machine Hover Mode

Time Machine Hover Mode
Mainline 2016-221

Was down by Inkerman yesterday and stopped at the Walmart at Highway 416, and look what I found. Someone had put it on the rack backwards with the cardboard facing out, but it was right at the front so when I pulled it off to have a look I almost had a heart attack. (Pro tip: if you are hiding Hot Wheels on the rack, put them near the back of the peg, not right on the front.) I never expected to find one ever, and here it is right in front of me. Mattel also makes a "1885 Time Machine" with the ridiculous white-wall tires but that's a premium car and that series wouldn't last long if it showed up anywhere, so if I want one of those I'm probably eBaying big bucks. I'm currently on a open-everything kick but this is one I just might keep in its package along with the non-hover-mode version from 2011.