2016-01-01

Project 365-2016


I tried this last year, but I got sick early on in January. The point of this is to try to produce one image per day.

I have been trying to figure out how best to do this -- the photos I take get automatically put into Google Photos, and there isn't a trivial way to link to Google Photos from Google Blogger. I end up having to download the photos and then upload them into Blogger. I could just use a Google Photo Collections for this, but the text editing is a bit... sparse. Also nobody looks at those things. I could also use Google Plus, but again that has a sharply reduced audience from that of the dozen or so people who read me here.

This is a pain, but I think I'll have to try to make it work.

...also, I'll be back-dating the posts so that they match the date that the photo is for/from.