2016-08-08

Last Day Of Vacation


For my last day of vacation, Nathan and I went bowling again. At Jenn's suggestion, I got two games for him, and one game for me. (This caused some confusion when I ordered -- I said I wanted three games and two pairs of shoes, which they interpreted as three games each. Not the end of the world, but I wonder how I can make this clearer in the future.)

So Nathan racked them up, and away we went:


...and yep, he won. I tried mightily, but I couldn't catch one of the remaining pins with my last ball.

After that, we went looking at video games, lego, and Hot Wheels at Toys 'R Us, then finished off the afternoon with a trip to DQ. I had a "royal oreo blizzard" with the extra chocolate in it. Not bad, but I'm not sure it is worth the premium. But since I go to DQ maybe three times a year -- I'll allow it.

Back to work for me tomorrow.