2013-04-09

Endless Circling

Dear Google,

When I click on Google+ in my web browser, the first thing you show me is a list of people I might want to put into circles.  Well guess what -- this is usually the same group of people you've shown me every time for the last six weeks (or however long this change has been active).

You are smart -- if I have not circled these people by now, what are the odds that I'm going to circle them now?  (Hint: it is the same shape as a circle.)

Stop showing me the same list of people.

Better yet, stop showing me a list of people.

If I want to circle people, I'll go looking for people to circle.  If I'm looking for Google+ , let me get to Google+ without the additional annoying click.

There are only two possible outcomes from you continuing this: either I'll just tune out the page completely and automatically click the "continue" button, or worse, I'll eventually get so mad I'll go ARGH! FUCK! and just stop coming here.

And you wouldn't want that, would you?

Didn't think so.

Love, me.