2009-09-18

I did the stupid 15 Films Meme on Facebook

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what movies my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- upper right hand side.)

(I'm not going to tag people. Except Mike, 'cause he kinda asked for it.)

1. Ocean's Eleven
2. Pump Up The Volume
3. Hackers
4. Sneakers
5. Minority Report
6. Tron
7. Unbreakable
8. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
9. The Killer (1991)
10. Matrix Revolutions
11. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
12. 2010: Odyssey Two
13. The Real McCoy
14. Undercover Blues
15. Star Wars (IV - A New Hope)

Update: Damn, I knew I missed something: Star Trek. One of Mike's buddies picked Star Trek 2 for his list. I'd pick Star Trek 6: The Undiscovered Country instead, but yeah, it's missing. I'd probably drop Minority Report off my list to make room for it.

(Previously.)